Superior Pumping Station Control
Pulsar’s Quantum 2 pump station controller provides alarms, including a unique alarm warning of ‘time to spill’ in critical area, and resets tripped pumps automatically.
Quantum 2 is a fully-featured pump controller, using Pulsar’s non-contacting ultrasonic technology including DATEM digital echo discrimination to provide solid performance and sophisticated level management. Quantum 2 includes 10 relays (digital outputs) and 7 digital inputs, and have optional RS485 digital communications (Modbus and optional Profibus DP V0 and V1) allowing the status to be monitored and the unit to be programmed remotely. Additionally Quantum 2 has the option of a large on-board data-logging facility (256kb).
Quantum 2 Features:
- Highly intelligent pump controllers
- Time to spill calculation and warning
- Automatically resets tripped pumps
- Second mA output for pumped flow rate
- Easy prompt led set up
- RS485 Modbus and Profibus DP V0 and V1 options
- 10 relay outputs and 7 digital inputs
- Pump efficiency alarm function
- Peak power tariff avoidance
- This unit can also be configured using Pulsar’s PC Suite software