Name: AVFM 6.1 Area-Velocity Flow Meter
Type: Open Channel Flow Meter
- No flume or weir required – submersible ultrasonic sensor measures velocity and level simultaneously to calculate flow. No moving parts to wear, foul, or clog.
- Built-in 5-button keypad, intuitive menu, and large backlit LCD display make the AVFM 6.1 the most operator-friendly area velocity flow meter on the market.
- Fast, simple, installation and setup.
- Improved performance in a wider range of operating conditions.
- At a glance, view flow rate, velocity, level, totalizer, relay status, and important diagnostic information on the LCD display.
- Three isolated 4-20mA outputs for flow rate, velocity, and level, and two relay outputs for pulse output or alarm.
- 6.5 million point data logger for greater flexibility of data monitoring, control, and reporting.
- Min, Max, and Total Flow data from the last 365 days is available on the LCD display, or download directly to a USB for easy reporting.
- Monitors flow rate, volume total, run hours, and diagnostic information through only two wires with the optional Modbus RTU serial communication output.
Store Location: PUBLIC
Store Label/ Rack XX